Tucson Plumbing Heating & Cooling Services | AC Tucson
Looking for a Tucson plumber/HVAC/ Tucson Air Conditioning company to repair or install your AC, repipe your home or repair a water line? You’re in the right place. Call the pros today at (520) 617-1000. For Fast service and quality guaranteed. Click here to take advantage of current online coupons and specials. Check out out reviews.
Repair leaks and more with your Tucson plumbing experts. Spartan Plumbing, Inc. features over 27 years of reliable service to your community. We guarantee a solution to your problem using proven methods. Just ask our satisfied customers!
Read on for more on how we can help you through sewer smoke testing, repiping, sewer repair, and more. We provide a full range of plumbing services to help solve any problem.
When do you need professional sewer smoke testing?
Sewer smoke testing helps detect leaks in your sewer system. We recommend calling our team for professional testing if you notice sewage smells wafting in from your drains or sewer line.
In addition, contact us to check for sewer leaks after a flood or if you see any clear damage in your sewer line.
What are some signs you should repipe your home?
Don’t wait to repipe your home if you have galvanized steel or polybutylene pipes. These are older materials that are known to deteriorate easily and damage your pipe system in the long run.
Other signs it’s time to call us for a repiping solution:
- Abnormal water color: Water that runs with a slightly reddish tint when it first comes out of the faucet is a telltale sign that repiping is necessary. This often means the inside of your pipes is starting to rust.
- Visible wear and tear on piping: Sometimes pipes will look visibly damaged due to wear and tear over time. If you can see faults in your pipes, contact us to have them inspected. They may need to be repiped.
- Low water pressure: This often indicates pipe corrosion. We will check to see if repiping is the most cost-effective solution.
- Older homes: As your home ages, so do the pipes. A typical home will need repiping after 15 or 20 years.
If you are not sure whether repiping is right for you, give us a call and we will let you know the ideal solution for your home with a free estimate.
What is a fast and efficient way to handle sewer repair?
Spartan Plumbing, Inc. is the only plumbing company in Arizona certified to install Perma-Liner systems. This is a trenchless method of sewer repair that limits the amount of digging involved, which means we are able to incur as little damage to your property as possible.
The following are some of the advantages of using this trenchless repair technique:
- Limited yard disruption: While traditional sewer line repair might ruin your landscaping, patio, or gardens, the Perma-Liner method allows us to avoid such disturbances with limited digging.
- Long term solution: Perma-Liner allows for permanent repairs to common sewer line problems like cracks and ruptures.
- Faster and simpler: This process is a faster way to handle sewer line repair.
If you would like to learn more about your options or want to schedule a free estimate, contact us today. Our professional staff is on-call 24/7 to handle your most challenging plumbing problems in and around the Tucson community.
Additional Services We Provide in Tucson, AZ:
- Air Conditioning
Get the perfect plumbing package for your home
Need to install new fixtures or systems? We offer a vast collection of complete plumbing packages for your home, including sinks, fixtures, water heaters, water softeners, and water filters from the most trusted brands in the industry. Having trouble deciding on which brand to go with? We will help you find the perfect match for your needs and budget, often helping customers save compared to what they would normally spend at the big box stores. Contact us for package availability and pricing estimates.
Call us at (520) 617-1000 for immediate service, quality work, and highly competitive pricing.