Your Avra Valley Plumber Heating & Cooling Expert
Need quality Avra Valley plumbing technicians? Call (520) 617-1000 for fast turnarounds, reliable results, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Your home’s plumbing is essential to everyday comfort and convenience. Are you noticing problems with your sewer or drain line? Have a plumbing emergency? Contact Spartan Plumbing, Inc. today. We are your local Avra Valley plumbers serving your community since 1987. See what your neighbors are saying about our services and read our customer reviews here.
Choose us today:
- Specialized plumbing services
- Family-owned and operated
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Excellent customer service
- Live answering 24/7
Looking for professional plumber sewer smoke testing services?
Sewer smoke testing is a method used to accurately identify problem areas in your sewer line. We force smoke into your line and monitor it to see where it escapes. This procedure is nontoxic and nonstaining, so you don’t have to worry about your home becoming damaged in the process.
If any of the signs below seem familiar, it is time to call us for a sewer smoke test.
- There are leaks in your sewer system: This could mean there are other leaks in the pipeline that you may not be aware of.
- You smell sewer gas in your home: There is likely a leak in the sewer line that needs to be repaired as soon as possible.
- You have discolored water: If your water has a red tint to it, you have rusted pipes. This problem can lead to clogging and the overall inefficiency of your sewer line.
How do you know if you need to repipe your home?
Does your home feature galvanized steel or polybutylene pipes? These materials are commonly found in older homes. They are currently unsafe to have, as they are known to corrode and are prone to failure after 50-70 years. This can undermine the entire structure of your home. If you have these pipes installed, contact us immediately to replace them. We will repipe your property with high-quality material that will fit your needs and budget.
Other signs you need to replace the pipes in your home:
- Poor water pressure: Pay attention to the water pressure in your home. If it has become unusually low, this is a clear sign of pipe trouble. Contact us for immediate service.
- Corrosion: Any sign of corrosion on your pipes is a clear sign that they are ready to be replaced.
- Recurring clogs and leaks: If these problems persist, it may be more cost-effective to replace your pipes.
What are the advantages of trenchless relining?
Looking for an alternative to traditional sewer repair? Trenchless relining is an efficient way to get your sewer line back to normal again. Here are its benefits:
Less costly than traditional methods: Repairing a sewer line used to be labor intensive and costly. With trenchless repair, there is limited digging involved so you don’t have to worry about the extra cost of rearranging your landscaping.
Your yard is preserved: There are only two access points needed to complete a trenchless repipe. This limits any excavation work and allows us to keep your yard intact.
Easier to complete: With minimal digging involved, we are able to finish the project in less time than if we had performed a traditional trench repair.
Look no further than Spartan Plumbing, Inc. for quality plumbing solutions. Call us today at (520) 617-1000 to set up an immediate appointment.