At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing is working at peak performance. That is why we have created an article this week about Plumbing Tips From Pros, our professionals have complied a list of some helpful tips you can use to make sure you get the most out of your plumbing. If you have any more questions about plumbing or would like us to come out and check your properties plumbing give us a call today at Spartan plumbing!
- Check for Leaks Frequently – You should always check problem areas like under the sink for leaks to be proactive before they become a much bigger problem. Simply checking these areas every couple of weeks could end up saving you thousands in damage!
- If Your Toilet Doesn’t Flush Properly – You should consider calling a professional to replace the worn parts as often this will waste more water than normal use.
- Try a Plunger To Unclog Drains -If your drains are clogged try your plunger to unclog the drains! Make sure your clean your plunger before your use it in your sink if it has been used in your toilet so that you don’t spread germs. If the clog is still there call a licensed professional like Spartan to come help you fix it!
- Boiling Water – Sometimes the clogs in your home can be removed by using boiling water, just make sure your careful not to burn yourself when pouring!
- Keep Clean – It’s important to keep fixtures as clean as possible and maintain them the best you are able to.
- Prevent Clogs Before They Happen – Make sure you are using drain catches so that debris that would normally go down your drain doesn’t. Also remember never let grease or other solid foods make its way down your kitchen drain. Never put anything but toilet paper down your toilet following these easy clog prevention tips will help the longevity of your fixtures.
- Annual Check Ups – The best way to maintain your home is develop a relationship with a trusted company like Spartan, and have them come out each year and make sure your plumbing and AC units are running at peak performance. This will not only increase the lifetime of your homes fixtures it will make your home be more efficient year-round.
- Hair – The most common drain clogger around the world is hair! One great way to avoid having your plumbing damaged because of hair is to install inexpensive drain catches in your shower and bathroom sinks. Cleaning these regularly will be much easier and save you from having plumbing problems in the future.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs – It may seem like a waste to pay for preventative maintenance for your plumbing system, but this can save you thousands of dollars in the long run. It is always more beneficial to pay for preventative care opposed to having to pay for emergency plumbing help, so preform preventative maintenance whenever possible.
- Call A Licensed Professional – Call A Professional Licensed Plumbing like Spartan! Plumbing is a serious problem and can end up costing you or even hurting you if not done correctly so call someone you can trust like Spartan!
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service . Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!