Here at Spartan we always want to provide our customers with great services and information on ways how they can protect their plumbing for the long run! In this week’s blog article, we will focus on Plumbing Tips for Arizona! Follow these simple easy tips to make sure you get the most from your plumbing no matter what!
- To Save Money Always Turn Down Water Heater – Whenever you are gone for a couple days or an extended period of time turn your water heater down a few degrees.
- Water Your Lawn at Proper Times – You always want to water any vegetation on your property when the sun light still isn’t out, that way your plants can absorb as much of the water they can.
- Always Check for Leaks – One of the worst plumbing problems you can have at your property is a unknown leak. They can cause thousands in damage and many health problems, so be proactive in checking for them!
- Never Put Certain Foods Down the Drain– This includes no Grease and Fats, Fibrous vegetables, Oils, Potatoes, Bones, and paper and plastic should never be put down your drain or garbage disposal.
- Every Couple of Years Have Pipes Checked – Having your pipes or water heater checked by a professional like Spartan is always better than having a catastrophic problem happen! Call us today and let us make sure your home or business is properly protected from all present and future plumbing problems!
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service . Contact Spartan Plumbing for plumbing problems you may be having.
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!