At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing is all working for you the best it can. That is why we have complied a list of tips to avoid costly clogs so a person, or business can use them save them money on plumbing costs in the future or present. Follow these plumbing tips to keep your homes plumbing lasting as long as possible. If you have plumbing problems do not hesitate to contact Spartan today, before the problem gets worse well take care of it for you!
- Hair – The most common drain clog around the world is hair! One great way to avoid having your plumbing damaged because of hair is to install inexpensive drain catches in your shower, and bathroom sinks. Cleaning these regularly will be much easier and save you from having sewer line plumbing problems in the future. Make sure that you use these in older homes especially when the plumbing might be older!
- Soap Scum – As gross as it might sound soap scum and skin and other random debris we bring into the shower with us create a great problem for clogging drains. Again, drain catches in the problem areas allow you to avoid these debris from clogging your drain.
- Random Objects – Be careful having small items drop down your drain especially if you have small children. These can cause blockage in your pipes and lead to serious drain problems that could cost you thousands in plumbing so always be proactive.
- Plastics – Random plastics can get lodged in your drain and make it very hard for you to drain water! Make sure any objects that are not biodegradable never go down the drain!
- Tree Roots – These are some of the worst possible things you can have effect your plumbing. Tree roots usually damage plumbing going into your home and cause huge leaks beneath the foundation of your home. So if your worried have a licensed professional like Spartan come inspect your property so you know what to worry about.
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service . Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing, heating, and cooling problems now!