At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing is working at peak performance. That is why we have created an article this week with what you should Never Let These Items Go Down The Drain. Making sure that these items never go down your drain will make sure that your plumbing stays in tip top condition. Clogs and debris blocking your drain can cost you thousands of dollars in repairs so be proactive with these steps! If you still have questions don’t forget to call a professional like Spartan Plumbing today!
- Hair – Hair has a hard time breaking up in your plumbing and is one of the leading causes of clogs so never allow your hair to go down the drain. Also it’s a wise idea to install drain catches in all of your drains so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Grease – Grease can clog up your drain very easily along with fat these build up over time and cause bad clogs. Try and avoid dumping these down the drain instead put them into plastic bag and throw them away!
- Large Objects – Avoid tossing all large objects and obviously these can obstruct your drain, again the drain catch will help with this!
- Wood – This one is obvious but for some reason wood is still a common clogging mechanism in plumbing so be aware that no wood is going down your plumbing system.
- Unbreakable Objects – Any unbreakable object will become a clog over time so be proactive with dealing with clogs before they become a big problem! If you have any more questions call us a Spartan plumbing now!
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today. If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service. Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!