At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing, heating, & cooling units are all working for you the best they can. That is why we have complied a list of 5 Tips to Prevent Clogs in your kitchen and bathroom that a person, or business can use to save money. Follow these 5 tips to help protect your properties plumbing from having to deal with clogs.
- Do not put grease or oil down your kitchen drain – Grease, fat, and other oils that can accumulate in your drain shouldn’t be disposed of with the drain. Throw the grease or fat and other oils in the garbage or put it in a seal container.
- Put Strainers on all the drains – This can stop you from having objects lodge themselves in your drain. It also makes doing dishes and cleaning much easier so it’s a good idea almost no matter what.
- Be Aware – Make sure your paying attention to what is being put down your drain. If you have small children in your home or roommates make sure they know what is ok to put down the drain and what isn’t.
- The Toilet Is Not a Trash – This is important to remember because many people feel that they can dispose of anything in the toilet. This is not the case don’t put anything in your toilet that it wasn’t meant for.
- Run Water When Using Disposal – Make sure that your run cold water for at least fifteen seconds after you have turned on your disposal. This will help your drains clear anything that the disposal has chopped up. This can help you prevent garbage disposal problems.
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today. If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service. Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing, heating, and cooling problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!