At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing, heating, & cooling is working at peak performance. That is why we have created an article about Heater Problems! Check out these simple tips to help you deal with common heater problems. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today if you have any problems with your heating, cooling, or plumbing we have you covered!
- Furnace Filter – Check the furnace filter regularly to make sure that your furnace will run properly. If the filter is not in good shape, consider replacing it to make your furnace run much more efficiently.
- Pilot Light Is Out – All homeowners should know how there pilot light works and how to light it back up again if it goes out. So, if you have just moved in or unaware make sure you learn this valuable tip ASAP.
- Burning Smell – If you smell anything burning coming out of your furnace this is never a good sign make sure you turn it off ASAP and call a professional like Spartan!
- Heater Blowing Cold Air – If your heater is blowing cold air this could be a variety of different issues so make sure you call a professional if you have a problem like this.
- Regular Home Maintenance – One of the most important things when keeping up with your heater or furnace is regular Maintenance. So, if you need your home or business checked up on for the quality they are currently in call Spartan now!
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today If you or someone you know is dealing with heating problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service. Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!