At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing, heating, & cooling is working at peak performance. That is why we have created an article about 10 Common Heating Problems to help you the next time you’re in a bind. If you have something you cannot figure out or have some questions or concerns call us anytime at Spartan! Follow these easy 10 tips to make sure have done everything you can for your heating system!
- Lack of Maintenance – This is one of the most common reasons that a HVAC system stops working so make sure you keep up with maintenance. If you are unsure how to maintain your unit give us a call today and well help!
- Dirty Filters – Many times people don’t understand that there are filters located inside there heating units that need to be replaced overtime. Make sure to check these every few months to check if there need to be replaced.
- Wear and Tear – This goes along with lack of maintenance your heating units will have normal wear and tear overtime, the important thing is that you are aware and fix problems before they get out of hand.
- Old Thermostat – Often on older units the thermostat becomes damaged overtime making your unit preform differently. If you suspect this is your problem, call a professional like Spartan to see what your options are.
- Furnace Wont Heat – If your furnace doesn’t produce any heat this can be from a variety of different problems and you should call a professional like Spartan ASAP.
- The Furnace Doesn’t Get Hot Enough – A Clogged filter or other problems within the furnace may cause it not to heat properly. If this is the case with your unit make sure you call a professional like spartan to make sure your unit is running correctly.
- Fan Doesn’t Turn Off – If your blower or fan is constantly running this means something is wrong with your unit. The blower running could be an indication of the limit switch being damaged which is a problem a professional like spartan should handle.
- Cycling Too Often – If your unit is constantly switching and cycling between units this could be an indication of a bigger problem call a professional ASAP.
- Very Loud – If your unit sounds abnormally loud you might want to have a professional check your unit out to make sure there are no obstructions in your unit.
- Smells Bad – If your unit smells different or you can smell a burning smell from your unit make sure you call a professional ASAP.
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing, heating, & cooling problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your heating problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service. Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!