Plumbing Tips For The Holidays
At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing, heating, & cooling units are all working for you the best they can. That is why we have complied a list of Plumbing Tips For the Holidays brought to you buy our amazing team at Spartan! Use these tips to make sure your home and business are protected this holiday season from all the plumbing problems that can happen!
- Only Flush Toilet Paper – Never flush other materials down the toilet other than toilet paper these materials can clog your toilet fast. Flushing other items is a big risk to your homes plumbing so make sure your smart and don’t use your toilet like a garage disposal.
- Plunger your Drains – Plungers don’t have to be only for toilets that can be used in drains to remove anything that is clogging your drain. Often using a plunger will work just fine and is much less damaging to your plumbing than the alternatives.
- Stop All Leaks – If you have any leaks in your home it is always important to fix them as soon as possible. Doing this will not allow the problems to become worse, and will also save you money on not wasting water. It is also important to fix leaks because leaks are the biggest contributors to mold in a home. So fix your leaks as soon as you find them to avoid numerous different problems.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs – It may seem like a waste to pay for preventative maintenance for your plumbing system, but this can save you thousands of dollars in the long run. It is always more beneficial to pay for preventative care opposed to having to pay for emergency plumbing help, so preform preventative maintenance whenever possible.
- Lower Water Heater Temperature – It can save you money lowering your water heater temperature especially if its already too hot for your liking. Don’t lower your temperature too low though it’s good to keep the temperature at about 120 Fahrenheit for summer.
- Always Be Prepared – This is the 1st Tip for a reason it’s one of the most important. Always be prepared for a plumbing emergency. This includes checking for water damage in all areas of your home. Routinely checking washing machines and other areas for leaks. It is also very important to know where your water shut off valve is in case of an emergency.
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today. If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service. Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing, heating, and cooling problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!