5 Plumbing Tips For New Homes
At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing, heating, & cooling units are all working for you the best they can. That is why we have complied a list of 5 plumbing tips for a building a new home so that a person, or business can use them save them money on plumbing costs in the future or present. Follow these 5 plumbing tips to keep your homes plumbing lasting as long as possible.
- Place your water heater and furnace in the basement if you do not have a basement place them both on the main floor of your home. Placing the water heater in an aluminum drain pain with the drain pan going out into a sanitary sewer is the optimal setup for a home.
- If you have a water softener, furnace, sump put, sewage ejector pit, and also your main water shut off valve it is ideal for them to all be in the same room. The basement is the ideal room if you don’t have a basement again the main floor is the best next option.
- If you are going to build a crawl space in your home make sure that you have the main shut off valve plumbed into the living space of the home. It’s very common for the crawl space to have the shut off valve in them, which is much harder to get to in an emergency.
- Get your home plumbed for a water softener even if you do not plan on having one installed particularly if this is going to be a slab home. Perceptive buyers of your home in the future will be more likely to buy your home with this added feature.
- Always make sure that you have your sump pump discharge line exiting to the storm sewer, or an area away from your properties foundation.
Use these 5 tips if you’re a new homeowner to make sure you get the most of your home’s plumbing. Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service. Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing, heating, and cooling problems now!
Read more about these services:
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!