Helpful Home Plumbing Tips
At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing is working at peak performance. That is why we have complied a list of Helpful Plumbing Tips that a person, or business can use to save them money on plumbing costs in the future or now. Follow these 4 tips to help protect your properties plumbing!
- The first tip is to locate your main water valve on your property- Make sure that you know where this is in case you have to shut of your water in a plumbing emergency. If you don’t know where this is it will cost, you more money and time dealing with it during an emergency
- Stop All Leaks – If you have any leaks in your home it is always important to fix them as soon as possible. Doing this will not allow the problems to become worse, and will also save you money on not wasting water. It is also important to fix leaks because leaks are the biggest contributors to mold in a home. So fix your leaks as soon as you find them to avoid numerous different problems.
- Don’t use Drain Cleaners – Don’t use drain cleaners like Drano these chemicals are extremely hard on pipes and can cause more problems than they help. These type of chemicals should only be used as a last resort type of fix because the risk is not worth the reward most of the time when using drain cleaners.
- Plunger your Drains – Plungers don’t have to be only for toilets that can be used in drains to remove anything that is clogging your drain. Often using a plunger will work just fine and is much less damaging to your plumbing than the alternatives.
- Only Flush Toilet Paper – Never flush other materials down the toilet other than toilet paper these materials can clog your toilet fast. Flushing other items is a big risk to your homes plumbing so make sure your smart and don’t use your toilet like a garage disposal.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs – It may seem like a waste to pay for preventative maintenance for your plumbing system, but this can save you thousands of dollars in the long run. It is always more beneficial to pay for preventative care opposed to having to pay for emergency plumbing help, so preform preventative maintenance whenever possible.
- If You’re Not Sure Call a Professional – Plumbing can be very expensive and a big hassle so if there is something you’re not sure about call us today at Spartan!
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in the greater Tucson area. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service . Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!