5 Easy Tips To Lower Your Electric Bill
At Spartan, we are all about helping our customers especially when it comes to getting the most from their air conditioning unit. Follow these 5 Easy Tips To Lower Your Bill this year to help you or your business save money this year on cooling costs! It can be expensive to cool your home that is why you should use these tips to help you save as much money as possible this year!
- Seal Window Cracks or Other Cracks – Cold air or hot air can be released through these cracks in your home's foundation. It is very important to repair all of these cracks so that your home stays at the temperature you like for longer while using less energy!
- Consider Upgrading Unit – If your Ac unit is outdated older than 10 years old you should consider a new unit. Most of the new units are extremely efficient compared to their older counterparts. Lots of innovation in AC units has happened in the last decade and you should take advantage of it! You can also get a tune-up done on your existing air conditioning unit, which can help performance.
- Use Ceiling Fans – Its always a good idea to use ceiling fans or floor fans whenever you are hot in conjunction with your AC unit. These will provide you with cool air without costing a lot on your electricity bill.
- Always Replace HVAC Filters – Many people forget to change these filters as often as they should be replaced. Check the filter often and see how dirty it is, once it's dirty replace it immediately as this greatly reduces the efficiency of your unit!
- Reduce Sunlight – If you are trying to reduce cooling costs reduce the amount of sunlight you let into your property. The sunlight just warms the inside of your home so good curtains can save you lots of money on cooling!
Follow these simple tips to help you save money, but remember if you have any problems with your unit contact a licensed professional like Spartan today! If you would like to learn more about cooling your home or need help with plumbing, heating, or cooling contact Spartan today. At Spartan, we can handle any plumbing, heating or cooling problem you may have for your home or business. Contact us today and see why Caesars Palace and many other institutions choose Spartan Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for their work! Don’t melt this summer contact Spartan now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!