5 Easy Summer Tips for Your Plumbing
At Spartan, we are all about saving you money and making sure your plumbing, heating, & cooling units are all working for you the best they can. That is why we have complied a list of 5 easy plumbing tips that a person, or business can use to save money. Follow these 5 tips to help protect your properties plumbing from having to deal with a variety of problems!
- Out of Town – If your out of town for a couple days turn your water heaters temperature down to save on energy costs.
- Keep Drains Clean – Make sure you don’t stuff food or other foreign objects into the drain this will cause clogs and other problems in the future.
- Out With The Old – If you have very old appliances or shower heads toilets or anything else that uses your plumbing replace them. Many older units use much more resources than current models and can be a big help saving money.
- Water at Night – Make sure that you always water after the sun has set, this allows the water to seep into the soil best before being evaporated. If you water during the sunlight some of the water is evaporated by the sun and taken from the soil, so it’s always better to water at night.
- Watch For Roots – If you have lots of large trees on your property this might be a problem with their roots and your plumbing. If you haven’t already had someone come out and inspect your property to see what they think it never hurts to get a professional’s opinion. These can be huge problems in the future if not accounted for and dealt with properly.
Don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today. If you or someone you know is dealing with plumbing problems in Tucson,AZ. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we are dedicated to serving you with the highest quality service. Contact Spartan Plumbing, Heating and Cooling today and stop worrying about those plumbing, heating, and cooling problems now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!