Here at Spartan we are dedicated to helping you keep your home’s plumbing, heating, & cooling in top shape that is why we created this list of 5 Annual AC tips to help you keep your AC in top shape. Follow these simple 5 tips to help better protect your cooling system during the summer this year, or get the most out of your unit year-round. Don’t forget that if you’re unsure about any AC problem its always best to call a licensed professional like Spartan to handle it, rather then to hurt yourself or damage your unit more. If you need AC Repair don’t hesitate to contact Spartan today!
- Change the Filter – Changing the central air system or AC’s filter will greatly help increase performance from your unit, especially if you haven’t done so in a few months. The AC filter should be replaced every few months. Changing this will also help with allergies, and other air born particles.
- Regularly Clean Vents – Each year in your home you should make sure that your vents are cleaned, and there is nothing obstructing them. If you haven’t done it in a while do it now before the problem becomes worse, and your left with much more expensive problems!
- Have AC service Check Freon Levels – If you notice that your AC just doesn’t have any cooling power anymore, or the air its blowing isn’t cold you could have low Freon levels. Call a licensed professional like Spartan to come check your unit to help you with the best plan of action.
- Check To Make Sure Condensing Unit Isn’t Blocked – This is another check that is best done by a professional like Spartan. If you have the know how then check to make sure that nothing is blocking the condensing coil of your unit as this will greatly reduce its efficiency.
- Check All Parts – If you want your system to work properly it’s important to have everything on your unit checked annually by a professional like Spartan. Your AC or Heating system is important to your home, and expensive to replace so make sure to keep up by having a professional like Spartan inspect it annually.
Follow these simple 5 tips to help you avoid repairing your air conditioner, but remember if you have any problems with your unit contact a licensed professional like Spartan today! If you would like to learn more about cooling your home or need help with plumbing, heating or cooling contact Spartan today. At Spartan we can handle any plumbing, heating or cooling problem you may have for your home or business. Contact us today and see why Caesars Palace, and many other institutions choose Spartan Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for their air conditioning work! Don’t melt this summer contact Spartan now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!