At Spartan, we are all about helping our customers especially when it comes to getting the most from their air conditioning unit. We have created a list of some useful tips you can follow this year to make sure you get the most for your money, no matter if it’s for your home or business. Following these: 5 Ac Tune Up Tips will really help you save money this year!
- Replace Air Filter Regularly – Make sure that you are replacing your air filters and that they are clean most of the time. The filter should be replaced between 30-90 day intervals depending how fast yours gets dirty. Check your air filter often so you can learn how long it takes for your unit to get dirty and replace them accordingly.
- Set AC to Auto – The most energy efficient way to keep your house cool is to set your home to auto cool to the desired temperature. This make sure your AC will shut off exactly once the ambient temperature has been reached allowing your unit to work more efficiently than normal.
- When Your Gone – While you are gone from the home on daily activities you should leave your ac unit on, but a few degrees higher than normal since you won’t be home. If you go on vacation you should still leave your AC unit on but at a much higher temperature like 85 degrees. This will make sure that your home is not wasting energy but that your unit is still able to cool your house reasonably when you get home.
- Use a Programmable Thermostat – Once you know your schedule or cycle you can set your AC to run optimally to your schedule. Just have the Thermostat set to be a few degrees higher while you’re out of the house and a few degrees lower on times when your active inside the home.
- Annual Regular Maintenance – It’s important to have your unit checked out by a professional about every year to ensure optimal performance. Call a licensed professional like Spartan Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for air conditioning tune-ups. AC units are not cheap so it’s important to maintain them with a professional to ensure their longevity.
Follow these simple tips to help you save money, but remember if you have any problems with your unit contact a licensed professional like Spartan Plumbing, Heating and Cooling today! If you would like to learn more about cooling your home or need help with plumbing, heating or cooling contact Spartan today. At Spartan we can handle any plumbing, heating or cooling problem you may have for your home or business. Contact us today and see why Caesars Palace, and many other institutions choose Spartan Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for their work! Don’t melt this summer contact Spartan now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!