At Spartan, we are all about helping our customers especially when it comes to getting the most from their air conditioning unit. That is why this week we have created a blog that has some Ac Summer Tips to help you save money this year on your AC! Follow these simple tips to make sure that you get the most from your AC unit this year no matter if it’s for your home or business.
- Make Sure Doors Are Closed – Haven’t you heard the old expression “Quit Cooling The Neighborhood!” It’s true make sure all the doors and windows are closed and that your home is as air tight as possible. This will make it easier for your AC to cool your home and make your home stay at temperature longer.
- Upgrade Your Unit – If your unit is older than 10 to 15 years old there have been great advancements in technology since then, and you should consider upgrading your AC unit. The newer AC units work great and also are more energy efficient. Call Spartan today and see what your options are for replacing your unit.
- Where is your Thermostat – Many people don’t think about this, but where your thermostat is plays a big role on how much your home is cooling. If you have your thermostat on the hottest wall of the house, your AC unit will be running more often than not. That is because there is a thermometer inside the thermostat, and that controls when your AC turns on.
- Close Blinds – Make sure that when you are trying to cool your home you keep out as much sunlight as possible. This will allow your AC unit to work less hard to cool your home which in turn will save you money on your bill.
- Use a Fan When Possible – Many times you don’t need to turn on the AC to cool yourself simply turn on a ceiling fan or a standing fan, these use far less energy and get the job don’t effectively!
- Keep Up with Air Conditioning Maintenance – One of the most important things to having your AC unit work good for a long time is keeping up with maintenance. This means having someone inspect your AC unit at least once a year. Call us at Spartan today and have us come inspect your AC unit and never worry again about AC!
Follow these simple tips to help you save money, but remember if you have any problems with your unit contact a licensed professional like Spartan Plumbing Heating and Cooling today! If you would like to learn more about cooling your home or need help with plumbing, heating or cooling contact Spartan today. At Spartan we can handle any plumbing, heating or cooling problem you may have for your home or business. Contact us today and see why Caesars Palace, and many other institutions choose Spartan Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for their work! Don’t melt this summer contact Spartan now!
Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!