Firefighters in Spokane Valley are urging the public to be careful when doing plumbing work around the home after a man was killed in an accident on Monday morning. The Firefighters first received a call at 6:44 am that a man wasn’t breathing and was stuck in a hole under his home head first.

Unfortunately, the Firefighters were not able to get to the residence before the man passed away. The Firefighters said the man who has not been identified died trying to install plumbing underneath his home. Melanie Rose the spokesperson for the Spokane Valley Fire Department said that this type of accident is very uncommon, but they do have a crew trained for this type of rescue called Trench Rescue.

The Spokane Valley Fire Department also gives a warning to all homeowners, and people in the area never try to do dangerous plumbing on your own. It is always a better idea to contact a licensed plumbing professional to do the work safely and efficiently. Plumbing accidents can be dangerous as evident from this article so before you put yourself, your family, or even or business in danger contact Spartan today and let us handle it!

If you or someone you know is dealing with a plumbing issue in the greater Tucson area have them contact Spartan today. Let one of our dedicated team members come out to your residence and handle all your problems for you! At Spartan Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we are dedicated to providing you high quality affordable services. Contact us at Spartan today and stop worrying about those plumbing, heating, and cooling problems now!

 

Source

 

Don’t miss all the deals and news Spartan has to offer follow our social media pages!

FaceBook

Twitter